It was 4 days before the launch of my new website and super-mobile friendly website, before disaster hit hard. I had done the regular testing on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on my Macbook. I dusted off my old Windows based Netbook to test Internet Explorer. To my surprise, there were only a few small display errors. I expected it to almost turned upside down on I.E.
Feeling confident, I decided to check it do a quick test on my iPhone. Hey, it worked for Safari on my Macbook so, technically speaking, it should work on my iPhone as well, as it is just a mobile version of Safari. I got to the part of my website where I upload photos, and the upload button was disabled (grayed out). I thought there must be a simple fix to this. That’s where I was dead wrong.