5 Cool Spy Cameras Concealed in Everyday Objects

It’s pretty scary, but everyday objects can conceal very sophisticated hidden spy cameras. These cameras can help you find out exactly what is going on in the world around you. They are cleverly disguised, so no one will ever suspect there is a camera in the objects around them. These cameras can be used at home or in the office, perfect for getting the video evidence that you need.

5 Cool Spy Cameras Concealed in Everyday Objects

Sony Alarm Clock with Hidden Camera

Sony Spy Camera Clock

This Sony alarm clocks functions as an alarm clock, powered with an electrical socket. The only difference is that there’s a hidden colour camera inside that uses a mini DVR to record what’s going on into an SD card. It’s activated by motion, so that means you don’t have to fast forward through hours of nothing going on. Plus, there’s a way to offset the motion detector if there’s pets in the house to avoid wasting valuable card space. The recordings can be viewed on a TV or PC and it’s possible to program the clock to record at specific times of the day or night. It’s great for bedrooms and dens to find out what’s going on when you’re not at home.

HD Solar Powered Flower Spy Camera with Motion Detection

Solar Flower Pot Spy Camera

This might look like a cute flower pot, but there’s a pinhole that includes an HD video recorder. There’s USB storage that makes it easy to capture and replay video. There’s also motion detection to allow recording to start as soon as the recorder senses movement taking place. It captures sound and video as well as standard pictures with a 12MP camera built inside.

This can be used inside of cars for decoration, on the front porch, in the kitchen or anywhere else that you need an extra set of eyes and ears.

Spy Clock DVR with Motion Detector

Chrome Clock Spy Camera

The clock will blend in to the surroundings and has a built in motion detector to save on battery life. It will start recording for a full 90 minutes at the press of a button aswell. The clock can be connected to the PC via USB to start viewing what has been recorded. There is also a camera that will take still JPG images. This can be placed in an office, bedroom, living room, kitchen or anywhere else where covert video needs to be taken.

Coca Cola Can Camera with DVR Recorder

Spy Camera Coke Can

It’s not really a Coca Cola can, but no one has to know that except for you. The pinhole camera starts as soon as it detects motion. There’s a time/date stamp so you know when the action happened and the covert housing will never let people think that it’s anything other than a stray Coke can lying around. There’s built in memory and it records in an AVI video format. Place it on the desk at work, on a nightstand in the bedroom, on the front porch or anywhere else that a soda can wouldn’t look out of place to get some information.

Hidden Spy Cameras Hooks

Spy Camera Hook

This hook can be hung just about anywhere. Color video, audio and motion activation make it possible to find out what’s going on without anyone suspecting a thing. The memory is built inside and can be hung on the back of doors, in an office, bedroom, kitchen or anywhere else to find out what’s going on.

Where Would You Hide Spy Cameras?

Surveillance is definitely getting more sophisticated, and these are just the gadgets you can buy! Just imagine what the governments are using for their surveillance!? If you could hide a spy camera in any object, what would you hide it in?

Security

1. Posted August 14, 2012 at 12:43 am | Permalink

Glad to know such kinds of hidden cameras news! Actually I knew only about CCTV camera using for security but now open my eyes and getting opportunity to make my safety security from those hidden Spy Cameras. Whatever I’m eager to use HD solar powered flower spy camera for my house safety. Thanks mate :)

2. Posted May 11, 2012 at 8:42 am | Permalink

The hell? Why would anyone want these? I’m trying to think of a practical application for them that isn’t either perverted or paranoid. No luck so far.

3. Tim
    Posted May 3, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Talking of spying, I was reading in the NZ news about them being worried of privacy from public area cameras. It is more of this type of spy camera that you need to be concerned about.

4. Michael
    Posted April 9, 2012 at 6:38 am | Permalink

Very creative! One would never notice there are cameras in them.

5. Mike
    Posted February 24, 2012 at 1:36 am | Permalink

I wonder if the modified Sony camera is still compliant to CE standards?

6. Posted February 13, 2012 at 6:48 am | Permalink

with the hook camera, how long do the batteries last and how do you get the video out?

7. Posted February 9, 2012 at 10:46 am | Permalink

yeh i agree, the hanging hook camera is awesome, so small and no way you would expect that.

8. Arjun Rai
    Posted January 16, 2012 at 12:02 am | Permalink

Awesome spy gadgets, the hook one is really amazing which no one can predict about it.

9. Posted January 9, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

I really like the Hooks spy camera because of its size and you can literally hang it anywhere. Very good to spy on newly hired babysitters and housemaids to check their work.

• Posted January 10, 2012 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I’m sure that watching new hires is probably one of the more popular reasons for using a spy camera.

10. Joshua
    Posted January 8, 2012 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

I always was passioned about spy cameras, it’s really interesting the idea of espionage, the idea we got ourselves from movies with spies, James Bond and so on. In life, it’s important for your own safety and comfort to have everything in control and know everything about you, that’s also a ‘hidden’ reason to like spy stuff. Thanks for sharing, really nice cameras!

11. Aidan Booth
    Posted January 8, 2012 at 9:45 am | Permalink

Hi Paul,

Very 007! My Favorite has to be the alarm clock as it is functional and branded, nobody would ever suspect what it really is. Right, I’m off to Google it!

12. Posted January 6, 2012 at 11:46 am | Permalink

amazing but scary at the same time… better watch out on some of the stores we never know that when your trying clothes, someone might watching you… but it is also very helpful specially when you own a big house…

13. Posted January 6, 2012 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Hi Dan,

Recently, there are alot of intruders coming in to my neighbour houses, and to me, it is extremely scary, as we are often out at the evening.

I was thinking what can I do to spy my house when it is empty, but got no idea which spy camera I should get.

From above list, the coca cola can is my favorite LOL, its amazing nowadays about technology inventions.

Kimi.

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:45 am | Permalink

I’m sure the Coca Cola can is probably many people’s favourites, mainly because it is Coca Cola.

14. Posted January 6, 2012 at 4:43 am | Permalink

A hidden cam in Coca Cola. Oh my! That is naughty indeed! The beauty (or deviousness) of these spy cameras is that they can be hidden in plain sight.

• Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:43 am | Permalink

The Coca Cola can is interesting indeed. Cameras have become so small that any object can hold a camera, which can be good….or bad.