If you wish to submit a guest post to Technically Easy, please ensure you have read and understood the following guest posting guidelines before submission:
- Your post must be unique and original. This means the post must not have been published anywhere else on the Internet.
- You must not publish your post anywhere else, such as your own site/blog, article directory, or on another site/blog.
- The post must fit within the technology niche of Technically Easy. If you are unsure, feel free to read through some of the posts currently published.
- I reserve the right to make corrections to spelling and grammar as I see fit.
- All posts will be checked against Copyscape to ensure uniqueness.
- If you wish, all AdSense ads can be removed permanently on your post for a one-time fee of $100 USD.
- All posts will be scheduled for 8am ET on the next available date. If you wish to have the post published earlier, a charge of $50 USD will be required.
- Your guest post must be in HTML within a text document. This allows me to easily copy and paste the post into WordPress.
- The heading tags (h1, h2, h3, etc.) must be properly used.
- You can include two links. An author bio must contain at least one of the links. If more than two links are present, I will keep the first link and one in the bio, but remove the other links.
- I will choose the date of publication, and will inform you once the post has been scheduled.
- Unless there are errors in the post, no changes can be made to the guest post once it has been published.
- You will be required to reply to comments on your guest post for at least two weeks after the publish date. Failure to do so will result in your links removal.
To submit a guest post, please use the form below. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. If I reject your guest post you are free to publish the post anywhere else online.
If you would like to contribute a post on a regular basis – weekly, then I will also be accepting regular contributors. Regular contributors to Technically Easy will receive the following:
- An author archives page that allows a links back to their site, and also includes links to the following:
- A Twitter account.
- A Facebook account.
- A Google+ account.
- Your gravatar will also be displayed on the author archives page – my author achives page.
- The ability to include two links in each post written.
- Your name as the author of the post and not Guest Blogger.
If you would like to become a regular contributor, please use the form below. Ensure you mention that you would like to be a regular contributor.